The SCF Musical Theatre Program is proud to offer the 2020 Fall Musical Children of Eden through a pre-recorded scheduled content viewing experience available on
Saturday, November 7, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, November 8, 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 8, 7:30 p.m.
Stephen Schwartz and John Caird’s musical, Children of Eden, casts the beloved biblical stories of Genesis through the personal lens of family. This epic musical starts with the very beginning: the creation of the universe. Father breathes life into his children, Adam and Eve, and learns that the hardest part of being a loving Father is letting go. It’s a lesson that translates into the parenting of Cain, Abel, and Seth – and is reiterated once again as Noah parents his sons Shem, Ham, and Japheth. This joyous and inspiring musical celebrates the difficulty of choice, the importance of passion, the value of questioning, and the pain in allowing those you love to take risks and face the consequences.
The cast of Children of Eden will be wearing "Singing Masks" and following CDC guidelines in regard to social distancing throughout the entire performance.
The production will be filmed on Friday, November 6 in the Neel Performing Arts Center and available for viewing on Saturday, November 7 at 7:30 p.m. and
Sunday, November 8 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
• Children of Eden Tickets
• SCF Foundation Donate2Music Link to donate to the SCF Music Program
• Text Code to donate to the SCF Music Program: Text "SCFMUSIC" to 41444
• SCF Music Program Website & Facebook & Instagram
• SCF Theatre Program Website & Facebook Page & Instagram
• SCF Art Gallery Facebook & Instagram
• SCF Foundation Website & Facebook & Instagram & LinkedIn
• State College of Florida Website and Facebook and Instagram and YouTube
Support the show (https://scf-foundation.org/suncoastcultureclub/)