Her tour of the world includes Louisville, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Des Moines, Boston, Montgomery, and finally, Bradenton/Sarasota. Natalie Helm is celebrating year number five as the principal cellist of the Sarasota Orchestra and she's here to tell us about her organization Upward Notes, what she finds most valuable in a conductor, why she has named her cello "Ricky," and so much more.
Join us for this episode of the Suncoast Culture Club.
Come along and join the club!
• Natalie Helm Website and Facebook and Instagram and YouTube
• Sarasota OrchestraWebsite & Facebook & Instagram & Twitter & YouTube
• Upward Notes Facebook
• Sorella Duo Website & Facebook & Instagram & YouTube
• State College of Florida Music Program Website & Instagram
• SCF Music Playbill
• State College of Florida Foundation Website & Facebook & Instagram & LinkedIn
Support the show (https://scf-foundation.org/suncoastcultureclub/)