Over 500 students participate in the arts programs at Braden River High School and band director Jeramiah Bowman oversees one of the largest, most visible, and highly successful entities at the school: The Marching Band of Pirates. Take a look into his world of high school music teaching during COVID and how the pandemic has affected his students, staff, and the ability to make music together. With a supportive principal and dedicated band booster parents, his mantra has become, "Different, not worse." Come along and join our club!
• Braden River High School Band Website and Facebook Page and Instagram
• Collaborative Concert of "Rise Up" featuring Manatee County Arts Students and produced by Jeramiah Bowman on YouTube
• Braden River High School Orchestra Website
• Braden River High School Chorus Website and Facebook Page and Instagram
• State College of Florida Music Program Website and Facebook Page and Instagram
• State College of Florida Foundation Website and Facebook Page and Instagram
Support the show (https://scf-foundation.org/suncoastcultureclub/)